- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.6 is available - Improved real-time backup and restore, HSM, Mobile Sync, HSM and Zimbra Chat and Zimbra Drive. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 177 matches
- Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:14 pm
- Forum: CalDAV / CardDAV / iSync
- Topic: Shared Contacts, CardDAV & Mobile Sync
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1321
Note that a fix for https://bugzilla.zimbra.com/show_bug.cgi?id=101518 and https://bugzilla.zimbra.com/show_bug.cgi?id=86487 is available in Zimbra 8.8.6
- Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:30 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: External pop3 account: delete email on the server after 30 days
- Replies: 2
- Views: 386
Not exaclty what you are asking but - In ZWC if you edit the properties on the folder associated with your external Pop3 account, there is a retention tab. Confess I haven't tested that out 100% to see if the retention settings work for an external account but it may be worth trying and may achieve ...
- Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:33 pm
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Zimbra 8.7.11 Contact info display unusable
- Replies: 4
- Views: 908
You can find out the existing IDs of signatures using: zmsoap -z -type account -m firstname.lastname@example.org GetSignaturesRequest <GetSignaturesResponse xmlns="urn:zimbraAccount"> <signature name="globalSignature" id="5e61ac1a-8e39-4eae-831b-7cfec07ed7e5"> <content type=&qu...
Jorge is correct. If you just install the package but don't make a particular effort to configure it, it will be ignored. Like any beta software, I'd recommend it is enabled only in evaluation environments and not in production. We are aware of some issues with it but would welcome any more that you...
- Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:04 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: SOAP API changes with 8.7.11 ?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1911
I'm not 100% certain of why things have changed but I can make a pretty good guess. We're trying to migrate the SOAP request handlers to use JAXB objects - which are the Java classes that we generate the WSDL definitions from and create the SOAP documentation from. This helps us to avoid the handler...
I don't think so but the mini-calendar may make things faster than what I think you may be doing. With that, you can go forward/backward either a month or a year at a time. Then you can click on a particular day to make it current. If you don't have the mini-calendar displaying, you can enable it vi...