- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:59 am
- Forum: Zimbra Drive
- Topic: Zimbra & Owncloud with LDAP
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4949
I have the same issue. The AD on Nextcloud is configured to autheticate based on the mail string, so both entries go to the same UID. But the user is duplicated. When I want to share a file, both users show up, even if I disable one of them. What I want to achieve is only authenticate Zimbra users. ...
- Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:52 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Change Password from webmail - Is it working on Active Directory?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 423
Hi, Last time I tried out Zimbra (don't remember the version exactly) when I tried to change the password of an account from the Webmail of that account it failed with a lot of errors. Searched the forums, and it looks like it just didn't work when using Active Directory. I'm now using Z...