Hi to all,
In my account I have over 600 folders in which I sort emails. Is it possible to show the list of all folders, by default, when I open Zimbra Desktop, instead of expanding each time when I need to look for a folder?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:29 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Bypass MTA blocked extensions
- Replies: 5
- Views: 977
DualBoot, I will explain better my situation. In order to reduce the risk of contacting, by email, threats like cryptolocker, zepto, locky or other ransomware, we activated attachment filtering by Zimbra MTA in Global settings. But in this case, Zimbra is blocking any mail having an attachment withi...
- Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:42 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Zimbra desktop problem
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1154
Hi all, I am using Zimbra Open Source server for several years now. It's all good and we are happy, until now. We stumbled upon a problem with the client Zimbra Desktop. Recently I've added, in Global Setting/Attachments, many extensions to be blocked by the server. It's all good on the web client s...