Can i get some recommendations on the best way to migrate 800 users? my Tech seems to think the best way is to use the migration tool? has anyone done a bulk migration and willing to share their recommendations and experiences?
Migrating from Exchange 2007 to Zimbra
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.11 - Chat and Drive in early state - ephemeral data in beta. ZCO is now included again, and new ZCO Release. Fixed XSS vulnerability as well. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting Community Projects on GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/ and in our Official GitHub as well: https://github.com/Zimbra
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:40 am
- Forum: Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Topic: Best solution for a Terminal Server env
- Replies: 1
- Views: 455
Hi all We are looking at implementing Zimbra in our terminal server env and currently have 9 TS server which is load balanced which means anyone can be on any one of the 9 servers at any time depending on load. MS do not recommend storing local mail databases in TS environments and to overcome this ...