Hi, Sorry no I haven't been able to make it work unfortunately.
I found something similar for Docker that works for me, which I still use.
It's called Mailcow, Here´s a link with a guide to set it up for your Docker: https://goo.gl/pVaLqZ
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:33 pm
- Forum: Virtualization
- Topic: Docker Zimbra not starting
- Replies: 5
- Views: 23954
Hello! I'm trying to start up Zimbra using docker, however I seem to keep running into issues when starting the container after pulling it. I use the following command to start the container: docker run -p 35:25 -p 8021:80 -p 465:465 -p 587:587 -p 110:110 -p 143:143 -p 993:993 -p 995:995 -p 7443:443...