- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:00 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: charset in subject line
- Replies: 3
- Views: 382
Hi Raun, thanks for your reply and sorry for my late answer. It have something to do with the webui, because if I am downloading every mail via IMAPs into Thunderbird, everything looks normal. Or if I forward it to another mail server and send it back, it comes up with no iso-8859 at the beginning. ...
Hi, I am new to Zimbra and it is awesome. I installed the community edition from the latest packages last week. Everything works fine - send and receiving mails, connecting via caldav and so on. But today, I got a mail with a charset in the subject line. From the sender, every subject line begins wi...