- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:58 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: [SOLVED] Zimbra 8.7 and letsencrypt ssl
- Replies: 24
- Views: 36483
I had the same problem, just add the Fqdn hostname in the lets encrypt list to solve Just as a little Note and warning: if you use the steps described in the Wiki and your Hostname Fqdn does not match the public domain name (which is pretty much always the case) after deployment of the lets encrypt ...
- Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:58 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Upgrading Zimbra from Open Source Edition to Network Edition
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1210
Hello, I logged into the official zimbra page and got a temporary key to upgrade my OSE to NE, I uploaded the xml file on the server (/opt/zimbra/conf/ZCSLicense.xml) and downloaded zcs-NETWORK-8.8.12_GA_3794.UBUNTU16_64. When i try to run the script for installation, is generating this error: ERROR...