- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:21 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.x and Ubuntu OS update corrupts/removes Zimbra installation
- Replies: 40
- Views: 90838
The instructions provided by halfgaar worked in our test environment. Maybe interesting to add to the end of the instructions: sysv-rc-conf zimbra on I chose all default answers in the Ubuntu upgrade process (of course you have to choose yes to start the upgrade) In the ./install.sh for Zimbra I did...