- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:48 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Unable to update to 8.8.12p5 on Ubuntu 14
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6458
Hello, In CentOS 7.x, I removed existing package zimbra-timezone-data by: rpm -e zimbra-timezone-data --nodeps Next time, I install from downloaded repository zcs-8.8.15_GA_3829.RHEL7_64.20190718141144 package zimbra-timezone-data by cd zcs-8.8.15_GA_3829.RHEL7_64.20190718141144/packages/ rpm -ivh z...