did you check your login in IMAPS by telnet?
openssl s_client -connect aaa.site.com:993
Your log said that imapsync can not login with that account.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 360 matches
- Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:35 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Changind The hostname of Zimbra
- Replies: 2
- Views: 325
[quote user="msae26"]Hi guys, good afternonI need to change the hostname of my Zimbra Server, but I'd like to know What Could happend if changed it. Well I need to change it because i've been had some problems with the sending mails because the public name of mail Server is mail.ab...
[quote user="6445arm"]Hi everybody, I' really new in zimbraI'm creating a simple panel zimlet, and want to show a jsp page when I click on zimlet, the jsp page contain an java applet, but when the applet start the java console say class not found,Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundE...
- Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:30 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: How to build 8.0.6 and Ironmaiden (8.0.7) in Ubuntu 12.04
- Replies: 3
- Views: 550
[quote user="14422adrian.gibanel.btactic"]Zimbra source code was made available again as a GIT repository recently. :)After many fixes to the current official documentation :( I have finally managed to build Zimbra OSE 8.0.6 and Zimbra OSE 8.0.7 in an Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit system :cool:. The...
[quote user="grob115"]I'm new to Zimbra and have a few questions. Basically I already have a postfix / dovecot / cyrus based mail system built which has been working for the last few years but I want to throw in a web based layer with calendar / tasks functionality. Appears Zimbra is t...
HI ALL,AS THE TITLE, I HAVE A PLAN TO REMAKE ALL ZIMLETS OF ZIMBRA BECAUSE THEY SEEM TO BE NOT UPDATE ANY MORE (HOPE NOT LIKE THAT). AND YOU CAN PLACE YOUR REQUESTS HERE FOR ME.AND THIS IS GIFT, I REMAKE UNDO_SEND ZIMLET FOR YOU. VERSION: 1.5 SUPPORT: - ZIMBRA OSS 8.0.6 (TESTED) - ZIMBRA OSS 8.X (MA...
- Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: When Zimbra finished migrating source to git
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1462
Like the title, Zimbra has announced that its source codes would be migrated to github instead perforce, so I want to know when this task finish? Now, I can not access Perforce server to update source codes.