- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 53 matches
- Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:32 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: No device is configured in Click to Call
- Replies: 3
- Views: 521
I'm working through a click to call implementation and running into an issue where I'm receive a message "No device is configured." when clicking on a phone number. I'm trying to do some troubleshooting but can't seem to find a log file that contains any information about t...
- Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:34 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Installing Zimbra on ESXi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 554
[quote user="nunhead_man"]I'm trying to install the Zimbra appliance onto a VSXi server through the VMware vSphere Client running on a Windows 7 WorkstationThe VSXi server is well established here and I'm in fact using this forum using an Ubuntu VM installed there as a testMy probl...
Hi there,We recently completed our VoIP transition to Cisco and I'm looking at configuring the voice services tie in to our Cisco CallManager / Unity / Presence services. I have the URL windows but am seeing if anyone has guidance on the URLs to enter. I've tried the same username / password...