[SOLVED] Multi-domain setup

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
Bill Brock
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by Bill Brock »

In my setup I have a separate DNS Zone file for each of the domains. I set the MX record equal to the virtual host. The A record is the virtual host and its IP which is of course the IP of the zimbra server. Otherwise, if someone sends mail to "user@domain2.com" the mail server that accepts mail for domain2 (which of course is the same as your primary domain) won't be found.
14241mphillips

Post by 14241mphillips »

It is solved for me. You brought me to exactly where I needed to go.

Forgive me but I am new, I don't see an option to mark the thread Solved. Can I do that, or does the person who started the thread have to do that?
Thanks again,
Mark
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="14241mphillips"]It is solved for me. You brought me to exactly where I needed to go.

Forgive me but I am new, I don't see an option to mark the thread Solved. Can I do that, or does the person who started the thread have to do that?[/QUOTE]You should see an option under the Thread Tools drop down at the top of the page just above the original post, if you don't see it let me know and I'll mark it for you.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
14241mphillips

Post by 14241mphillips »

Thanks bill,
When I click Thread Tools, I have an option to Show Printable Version, E-mail, or Unsubscribe. I really do appreciate you taking the time to help me out.
Mark
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="14241mphillips"]Thanks bill,
When I click Thread Tools, I have an option to Show Printable Version, E-mail, or Unsubscribe. I really do appreciate you taking the time to help me out.
Mark[/QUOTE]I've done it so I guess it's only the o/p (plus moderators) that can set it Solved.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra