My setup has two domains MAILDOMAIN1.COM and MAILDOMAIN2.COm.
On our infrastructure there is a single active directory server used to to authenticate my colleagues to Zimbra and other internal services.
Active directory knows users, same account for both maildomains, and has mail attribute set to MAILDOMAIN1.COM
I've set up zimbra to show GAL from Active Directory and I'm able to get these AD user attributes:
Name, Surname, Phone, email address
What I'm trying to achieve, without success, this:
1) Logging in Zimbra as user1@MAILDOMAIN1.COM user see in GAL only users@MAILDOMAIN1.COM with their MAILDOMAIN1 email address.
2) Logging in Zimbra as user1@MAILDOMAIN2.COM user see in GAL only users@MAILDOMAIN2.COM with their MAILDOMAIN2 email address.
In my setup I can filter GAL to specific groups (eg. MAILDOMAIN1 or MAILDOMAIN2) where users belongs to but on GAL i see the LDAP mail attribute as is on AD.
Is there a way to replace domain related informations coming from LDAP email attribute with the domain where the users is logged in?
Or any other idea to achieve this?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests