Install ZCS without internet access

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
daniele.antolini

Re: Install ZCS without internet access

Post by daniele.antolini »

phoenix wrote:
daniele.antolini wrote:
phoenix wrote:If you read the original post you'll see that your reply also doesn't fully answer the original question. If you read one of my replies I told him to read the article on Split DNS, that is what will 'fix' the problem.
The original question is: Install ZCS without internet access.
Why are you telling him about split dns?

Regards
For the simple reason that without a local DNS server he won't be able to install and run ZCS correctly, have you not read about Split DNS or searched these forums?

BTW, if you actually read my first reply I told him to look in the wiki for the configuration of a local repository.
He wrote to "Kindly if you can share any link here" and nobody share any link here, I was simpy asking why nobody shared any link here.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Install ZCS without internet access

Post by phoenix »

daniele.antolini wrote:
phoenix wrote:
daniele.antolini wrote:
The original question is: Install ZCS without internet access.
Why are you telling him about split dns?

Regards
For the simple reason that without a local DNS server he won't be able to install and run ZCS correctly, have you not read about Split DNS or searched these forums?

BTW, if you actually read my first reply I told him to look in the wiki for the configuration of a local repository.
He wrote to "Kindly if you can share any link here" and nobody share any link here, I was simpy asking why nobody shared any link here.
No you weren't you were being offensive by posting the word "evil" in your reply. But I have no idea what your comment comment has to do with my reply about the Split DNS and what is so difficult about actually looking in the wiki for himself?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra