Zimbra 8.8 and Centos 7 doesn't start

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
Despair

Zimbra 8.8 and Centos 7 doesn't start

Post by Despair »

Hello!
I try to install new mail server on Centos 7 with Zimbra 8.8, from this guide. Installation complete successfully, but after installation I can login only in admin-panel, and it show me that no one task not running... In /var/log I not found any information about what is going wrong, tell me please, where I can watch it, and can you help me with starting server?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Zimbra 8.8 and Centos 7 doesn't start

Post by phoenix »

Despair wrote:Hello!
I try to install new mail server on Centos 7 with Zimbra 8.8, from this guide. Installation complete successfully, but after installation I can login only in admin-panel, and it show me that no one task not running... In /var/log I not found any information about what is going wrong, tell me please, where I can watch it, and can you help me with starting server?
Your last installation of ZCS on CentOS didn't work either: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62803&p=279059#p279059

Why are you reading random articles on the internet about installing ZCS when there's a wealth of information in the Product Documentation and Release Notes, did you read those or your last thread about the requirements for installing ZCS?

The last time you asked a question like this you were given an answer, here's mine (for this question): http://bfy.tw/IWka
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra