upgrade to 8.8.15 patch 5

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
dfreddie

upgrade to 8.8.15 patch 5

Post by dfreddie »

It's strange that's so many problems with last update patch (patch 5 of 8.8.15) and no zimbra's staff reaction!!!
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: upgrade to 8.8.15 patch 5

Post by phoenix »

dfreddie wrote:It's strange that's so many problems with last update patch (patch 5 of 8.8.15) and no zimbra's staff reaction!!!
FWIW, I don't see any of the mentioned 'problems' with my ZCS 8.8.15 installation and I always update it when patches become available. You should realise that Zimbra 'staff' (I assume that's what you meant in your post) very rarely post in these forums.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
dfreddie

Re: upgrade to 8.8.15 patch 5

Post by dfreddie »

phoenix wrote:
dfreddie wrote:It's strange that's so many problems with last update patch (patch 5 of 8.8.15) and no zimbra's staff reaction!!!
FWIW, I don't see any of the mentioned 'problems' with my ZCS 8.8.15 installation and I always update it when patches become available. You should realise that Zimbra 'staff' (I assume that's what you meant in your post) very rarely post in these forums.
I assume you can express yourself very well not only in english ... For your concern, I've corrected my "stuff" thing right away. Thanks!
As for upgrade from zcs 8.8.15 patch4 to patch5 perhephs you are the lucky one with no problem with the new java version 13 upgrade. It's most likely you are not using zimbra chat or zimbra owncloud.