split domain with Lotus Domino and zimbra

Looking to migrate to ZCS? Ask here. Got a great tip or script that helped you migrate? Post it here.
jomygm

Post by jomygm »

I'm configuring a split domain setup with Domino as primary and zimbra as secondary. I followed the zimbra wiki and everything works fine internally. But for external mail to work I believe the Domino server has to trust zimbra server's IP address. Can anyone help me on how to do the trusting part in Domino.
dernikov1

Post by dernikov1 »

Hi,

i am also trying to create split domain with Lotus and Zimbra, can you tell me what you have done (configure) on Lotus ? Do you after migration of user, delete user on Lotus ? I would like to keep users inside Domino, and forward copy of received mail to zimbra server and same configure user.
So to clarify we want to have same account on Lotus and on Zimbra at same time for seamless migration. I tried to configure Lotus by instruction on this link

IBM Lotus Domino and Notes Information Center
jomygm

Post by jomygm »

[quote user="dernikov1"]Hi,

i am also trying to create split domain with Lotus and Zimbra, can you tell me what you have done (configure) on Lotus ? Do you after migration of user, delete user on Lotus ? I would like to keep users inside Domino, and forward copy of received mail to zimbra server and same configure user.
So to clarify we want to have same account on Lotus and on Zimbra at same time for seamless migration. I tried to configure Lotus by instruction on this link

IBM Lotus Domino and Notes Information Center[/QUOTE]
Your question is quite confusing. Are you planning to migrate entire users to zimbra or need to co-exist domino & zimbra for sometime before migration? If your need is to migrate, then you don't need to co-exist and its a straight forward step with zimbra migration tool
veasna

Re: split domain with Lotus Domino and zimbra

Post by veasna »

jomygm wrote:I'm configuring a split domain setup with Domino as primary and zimbra as secondary. I followed the zimbra wiki and everything works fine internally. But for external mail to work I believe the Domino server has to trust zimbra server's IP address. Can anyone help me on how to do the trusting part in Domino.
Can you give me the link of This configuration?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: split domain with Lotus Domino and zimbra

Post by phoenix »

veasna wrote:
jomygm wrote:Can you give me the link of This configuration?
You should not be resurrecting threads that are this old and, FWIW, the link is in the two posts immediately above yours.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra