Migrating from groupwise to zimbra!!

Looking to migrate to ZCS? Ask here. Got a great tip or script that helped you migrate? Post it here.
Jhonmicky

Migrating from groupwise to zimbra!!

Post by Jhonmicky »

Dear community I would like help with a problem, I have mail accounts in groupwise and I would like to migrate it to zimbra, I tried to pass them through outlook synchronizing with groupwise obtaining a PST and uploading it to the zimbra server worked with some users but I have 2 users that their accounts weigh 40 and 60 GB this causes that during the process of converting to pst the screen freezes and when obtube the pst to zimbra I only migrate a few emails, I need help with this subject
I would thank you a lot. :cry: :cry: :cry: fedloan irs.gov easybib
Last edited by Jhonmicky on Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
DavidMerrill
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15 P19

Re: Migrating from groupwise to zimbra!!

Post by DavidMerrill »

Can you make IMAP connections to Groupwise? If so you might be able to leverage imapsync...
L. Mark Stone
Ambassador
Ambassador
ZCS/ZD Version: 10.0.6 Network Edition

Post by L. Mark Stone »

Zimbra has/had a (deprecated) Groupwise Migration Tool you can request from Zimbra Support.

Note sure if that tool is still available, or if works with 8.8.15, but nothing wrong with asking.

All the best,
Mark
TheChief79

Post by TheChief79 »

Also need a solution. imapsync works great on messages, but i also need to transfer Calendars and Address books. Where i can find the Migration wizard? In download section of the CE i just have PST/Exchange, Domino and Legacy PST. Or will i need a paid tool for exporting in PST first and then importing the PSTs?