Need SPAM filter software more efficient

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
lowhigh

Need SPAM filter software more efficient

Post by lowhigh »

Hi everybody!

I'm using Zimbra Free Edition 8.7 with default software: Spamassassin and Amavis. I have follow the instruction in these guide:
https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Anti-spam_Strategies
https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Improving_Anti-spam_system
and i feel quite good.
But few weeks till now, i see that many emails were recveived by MS Outlook 2013 flagged as mail SPM with tag [!!SPAM] which are not identified in Webmail. My boss complain me that why our spam filter don't catch these emails? And I myself realize that these emails actually contain SPAM content but i have no way to automatically discard them although many of them were mark as SPAM in the webmail and I also retrain Spamassassin.

The problem here is content filter seem not effective with Spamassasin. So i need some tool for more
Please offer me some content filter tools/scripts/plugin for Zimbra, i see MagicSpam Plugin but i have no found any detail reviews about this. The filter should applied and charged per server, not charged per user.

Thanks everybody.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Need SPAM filter software more efficient

Post by phoenix »

Look at the 'sticky' post in this forum about Rspamd, see if that appeals to you.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
lowhigh

Post by lowhigh »

phoenix wrote:Look at the 'sticky' post in this forum about Rspamd, see if that appeals to you.
Thanks phoenix!

I'll try Rspamd and learn how to train the filter catch SPAM mail!
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

lowhigh wrote:
phoenix wrote:Look at the 'sticky' post in this forum about Rspamd, see if that appeals to you.
Thanks phoenix!

I'll try Rspamd and learn how to train the filter catch SPAM mail!
Rspamd is pretty god straight out-of-the-box for catching spam. How are you getting on with rspamd, have you tried it yet?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra