Zimbra Document Sharing Alternatives

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
ltabora

Post by ltabora »

I'm interested in publishing several documents to be read by a few, selected employees, how is this to be accomplished with the Zimbra Document feature? Since I don't want to be sharing every individual document I upload, I want to be able to upload several documents to a specific documents space, and allow them to be reviewed by selected users.
dkarp
Elite member
Elite member

Post by dkarp »

How about creating a new wiki, putting the documents in there, and sharing it with your selected employees?
ltabora

Post by ltabora »

As a matter of fact, I was a little confused on the way the implementation had been done, I then later found out that you can in fact create a wiki, add pages (documents) to it and control security based on the wiki itself.
I didn't want to have all of my end users going in to the Zimbra Client to view the uploaded documents; which is easily bypassed by providing them with the wiki's URL.
Thank you for your response; I guess I should have bothered researching a little further before posting. :(