ZCS 5.0b3 some stats broken

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
cciardi

Post by cciardi »

No stats are being produced under messages count and message volume ie. no gifs are showing up. The spam and disk stats are working fine. In the db/work folder there are no gifs with mta.$hostname.
I think I've traced it to missing data in the zimbra_logger db with at least the hostname missing from the mta_aggregate table. I'm not sure what else is supposed to be in there.
mysql> select * from mta_aggregate;

Empty set (0.00 sec)
I performed a zmloggerinit but that didnt make any change to the mta_aggregate.
Having gone through all the stats help threads, I'm starting to get a good handle on how the logger works. I like zimbra a ton and the forums and experts have been a huge help, keep up the great work!!
mmorse
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by mmorse »

Thanks, ya it's a beta-the stats need some attention
Runner

Post by Runner »

I have the exact same problem. Is there a fix or work around for the stat problem?
cciardi

Post by cciardi »

I spent a lot of time trying to get it to work but just kept coming up short. The good thing was I got a really good feeling how the stats work and a much better understanding of the subsystems of Zimbra.
It appears that stats are not the priority as of right now, and I can't blame them, I prefer function over form. I'm anxiously awaiting RC1 though. Thanks again all for your hard work!
Runner

Post by Runner »

[quote user="mmorse"]Thanks, ya it's a beta-the stats need some attention[/QUOTE]
Just installed ZCS 5.0 RC1 and still stats is not working. Specifically the mail count/volume. Does anyone know if this bug has been filed on this problem? Does anyone have a work around?