CC or redirect spam messages

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
rsaeks
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.8.11_GA_3737.RHEL7_64_201

Post by rsaeks »

Hi there,
We are on Zimbra 8.0.4 Network Edition and I'm wondering if there is a way we can create an address temporarily to catch messages above our spam kill percentage just to make sure we don't have too many false positives. There is a device infront of Zimbra catching a bunch of spam but once it passes that device I'm getting a few complains about missing email. If I forward on the original email from our spam / archiving device it makes it though with a negative score (makes sense) but I'm unable to to see the initial score Zimbra tagged it as.
I seem to remember a likesspam option or similar in the past on the forum but am not having any luck in finding it.
Thanks!
Randy
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="rsaeks"]We are on Zimbra 8.0.4 Network Edition and I'm wondering if there is a way we can create an address temporarily to catch messages above our spam kill percentage just to make sure we don't have too many false positives.[/QUOTE]If an email is above the Kill percentage it will be dropped (i.e. removed) - that's why it's called "kill".
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra