Never received "Daily Report"

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
2320mhammett
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by 2320mhammett »

I have never received the daily report. Where should I look to investigate this?
L. Mark Stone
Ambassador
Ambassador
ZCS/ZD Version: 10.0.6 Network Edition

Post by L. Mark Stone »

[quote user="2320mhammett"]I have never received the daily report. Where should I look to investigate this?[/QUOTE]
We have seen systems where the Daily Reports were being treated as Spam and put in the Junk folder of the intended recipient.
Hope that helps,

Mark
2320mhammett
Advanced member
Advanced member

Post by 2320mhammett »

I checked a few days worth of Junk folders and nothing in there. Well, there's junk in there, but no reports.
L. Mark Stone
Ambassador
Ambassador
ZCS/ZD Version: 10.0.6 Network Edition

Post by L. Mark Stone »

[quote user="2320mhammett"]I checked a few days worth of Junk folders and nothing in there. Well, there's junk in there, but no reports.[/QUOTE]
Please grep /var/log/zimbra.log and let us know.
All the best,

Mark
rsaeks
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.8.11_GA_3737.RHEL7_64_201

Post by rsaeks »

[quote user="2320mhammett"]I checked a few days worth of Junk folders and nothing in there. Well, there's junk in there, but no reports.[/QUOTE]
I ran into this issue a few weeks ago and realized the email address for the daily message report was not configured. If you run:
zmlocalconfig as the zimbra use and look at smtp_destination do you have an email address listed? I had to set mine with zmlocalconfig -e smtp_destination=address@mydomain and then at 11:30PM local time I received the report.