[SOLVED] Server statistics does not working

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="Priyantha Bleeker"]I did recover all mysql tables, 'mta' was damaged so I recovered it. But no graphs yet.[/QUOTE]It can take a while for the graphs to appear, have a look again in 24hrs and see if there's any graphs. I assume there's no further error messages in the /opt/zimbra/logger/db/data/.err file?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
Priyantha Bleeker

Post by Priyantha Bleeker »

Well these errors are from today.

And I recovered yesterday in the afternoon(17:00 hour GMT+1) all tables.
dwmtractor
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by dwmtractor »

[quote user="uxbod"]stop and start the logger service aswell after the password change.[/quote]

This is key. When I saw similar problems in the past it was because the Linux logger daemon itself wasn't running. Check if syslogd is running in your processes. Without it Zimbra's logger has no place to go.
multicast

Post by multicast »

Ok... My message count and message volume stats STILL don't work... Working on almost a year without any resolution on this.... :(
17322JustinC

Post by 17322JustinC »

I'm getting this very same problem. I've gone through all the steps here but it's still not working. All the tables in zm_logger were corrupt so I've repaired them. Waited 24 hours, nothing. The only output files I see in /tmp are genngraphs.out and logprocess.out.
Also, once I change something, how do I know if it's working or not without having to wait 24 hours. Seems a little ridiculous as it means it could take days/weeks to fix.
Some more info that may help. The last date of data in the aggregate tables in zm_logger are 30/07/2007 (gives you an idea of how long this hasn't been working), raw_logs has current data, amavis, mta, and disk_status are all empty.
Justin.
simonb256

Post by simonb256 »

I too am having this issue, and have had a thread open for some time.
I have checked all the tables and they seem to be all ok.
jcfischer

Post by jcfischer »

I had the same problem. My system clock was f*** for a while (date in 2100) and the db tables contained a lot of crap. I cleaned the table and also emptied the files
/opt/zimbra/logger/db/work/zmgengraphs.state

/opt/zimbra/logger/db/work/zmlogprocess.state
and removed all .rrd files in
/opt/zimbra/logger/db/work/
things seem to be running now :)