Is there a way to list all shared folders, calendars, contact lists for any given mailbox?

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
mhlevy
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.6.0.GA.1153.UBUNTU12.64 U

Is there a way to list all shared folders, calendars, contact lists for any given mailbox?

Post by mhlevy »

I've been tasked with performing an audit of all the shared folders, contact lists, and calendars on our Zimbra system.
I know I can get this from within each mailbox, under "Preferences -> Shares," but I've got nearly 1500 mailboxes that I need to audit.
I also know that I could pipe zmprov gaa into zmmailbox gaf, but I'm not really sure how to come up with a script that will allow me to pipe every folder into zmmailbox gfg for each folder.  That would be pretty complicated use of awk, as well as taking a very long time to run.
Any help on this would be VERY much appreciated!  Hopefully there is some sort of a CLI command or option that I'm just missing (I was sort of hoping for a "gafg" (GetAllFoderGrants) option, that doesn't seem to exist.
samr90

Re: Is there a way to list all shared folders, calendars, contact lists for any given mailbox?

Post by samr90 »

Hi there - did you ever find a solution to your query? I also need to audit the sharing within my organisation. Thanks!
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Is there a way to list all shared folders, calendars, contact lists for any given mailbox?

Post by phoenix »

Is it really that difficult to do a search of the forums and/or the internet? If you did you'd have found the following:

https://www.linuxquestions.org/question ... 175521575/

Please search before you asking a question .
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
rcardozo1987
ZCS/ZD Version: NETWORK edition, Patch 8.8.15_P11

Post by rcardozo1987 »

I've created this zmpython script to address this question. If someone are still searching for some easy way to list all shared folders take a look at https://github.com/rsilveira1987/zimbra ... mainshares.

mhlevy wrote:I've been tasked with performing an audit of all the shared folders, contact lists, and calendars on our Zimbra system.
I know I can get this from within each mailbox, under "Preferences -> Shares," but I've got nearly 1500 mailboxes that I need to audit.
I also know that I could pipe zmprov gaa into zmmailbox gaf, but I'm not really sure how to come up with a script that will allow me to pipe every folder into zmmailbox gfg for each folder.  That would be pretty complicated use of awk, as well as taking a very long time to run.
Any help on this would be VERY much appreciated!  Hopefully there is some sort of a CLI command or option that I'm just missing (I was sort of hoping for a "gafg" (GetAllFoderGrants) option, that doesn't seem to exist.