zmprov fails - certificate issue?

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
RoyK

zmprov fails - certificate issue?

Post by RoyK »

Hi
Running 8.6 on Ubuntu 14.04 and trying to enable greylisting, it seems zmprov has gotten messed up. I don't use it much, but drowning in spam, so I need to do something and came across this.
$ zmprov ms `zmhostname` zimbraCBPolicydGreylistingEnabled TRUE
ERROR: zclient.IO_ERROR (invoke sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target, server: localhost) (cause: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target)
It seems the (official) certificate I installed with the admin gui is only in use by the proxy, not  ldap, mta or mailboxd, although I'm not sure if that matters. Those use the self-signed certificate I initially created before getting the official one.
Any idea what I can do about this?
thanks
roy
jorgemop

Re: zmprov fails - certificate issue?

Post by jorgemop »

do you have a fix to this issue at this day.

My zmprov fail after patch