Signature image not persist after a server restart

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
yvespires

Re: Signature image not persist after a server restart

Post by yvespires »

Where i can download 8.7.1 patch?

only found zcs-8.7.1_GA_1670.UBUNTU16_64.20161025045114.tgz 273MB file, is this how patch works now?
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

There is no "patch ", 8.7.1 is the latest GA release.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
mithilabandara

Post by mithilabandara »

carlosgomez wrote:There is a patch, I tested and installed in our server, it does work. You only have to recreate your signature, uploading the picture again and it's done. Check the bug report to find it. However, I didn't know when is zimbra releasing a proper patch or update.

please let me have a patch along with the installation process to fix my issue..
Thanks
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

mithilabandara wrote:Please let me have a patch along with the installation process to fix my issue..
Read my post immediately above the one you've posted, what specific problem do you and and on which version of ZCS?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
mithilabandara

Post by mithilabandara »

phoenix wrote:
mithilabandara wrote:Please let me have a patch along with the installation process to fix my issue..
Read my post immediately above the one you've posted, what specific problem do you and and on which version of ZCS?

Here im using fresh Zimbra open source edition (Zimbra 8.7.1_GA_1670.FOSS (build 20161025045328)). some of user Signature image not persist after a user logout.Image signature was added to users briefcase. but It didn't visible in massage body.Thanks for the reply
gladston3

Post by gladston3 »

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem with a freshly installed version of 8.7.11_GA_1854_FOSS on Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS.

Is there anything I can do? As soon as a user logs out from the webfrontend and logs in again any image is broken.

Any help would me much appreciated!

Thank you very much in advance
cheers
-gladston3