Install multiple SSL for multiple domain

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
tuandungtb89

Install multiple SSL for multiple domain

Post by tuandungtb89 »

Hi Expert!
I installed a ZCS 8.6 server with hostname: myserver.com, and I'm using 3 domains on that server: @abc.com, @def.com, @xyz.com
I want to install SSL with those domains, so what should I do? Because the Zimbra Certificate can add a CRT only in the same time.
And I want to go to admin console with mail.abc.com:7071 but I can't because the borrower show "
There is a problem connecting securely to this website" without any button to Add Expect (or similar to continue).
Pls help me.
Thanks!
7224jobe
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.15_FOSS Patch38

Re: Install multiple SSL for multiple domain

Post by 7224jobe »

Hi, you will need to upgrade to Zimbra 8.7, add proxy service (if you did not already installed it in your 8.6), then you will be able to use SNI to serve multiple SSL certificates for multpile domains. Follow the official Zimbra Wiki guide: https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Multiple_S ... _for_HTTPS
vavai
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: 0

Post by vavai »

Other option is using multi domain SSL certificate :) so you can provide multiple sub domain with a single SSL certificate and it can be done even on version prior 8.7
tuandungtb89

Post by tuandungtb89 »

Thank you very much. I'll try it.