I've been expreiencing some issues since my upgrade from 8.3 to 8.7 on centos 6.7 single server.
1. Performance is poor opened ticket, ran performance tests and things passed. database was checked and was fine
2. autocomplete from GAL, shared addresses or recent emails does not work for many users. even after reindex..
3. some end users get the "A network error occurred" error... I modified the config to eliminate the possibility of false positive dos detection.
Has anyone else had these issues?
Sadly after using Zimbra for around a decade, this is the worst upgrade I've ever experienced.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.3 is here!. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting Community Projects on GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/ and in our Official GitHub as well: https://github.com/Zimbra
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: c.heinrich and 10 guests