Ldap Re-create account error

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
niccarp

Ldap Re-create account error

Post by niccarp »

Hi to all.

I have this situation in a zimbra open source version

Code: Select all

zimbra@correo:~$ zmcontrol -v
Release 8.0.7.GA.6021.UBUNTU12.64 UBUNTU12_64 FOSS edition, Patch 8.0.7_P2.
The true is that error is the same as this post: viewtopic.php?t=57228.
Very short, three accounts was deleted or desapeared (I run this query and doesnt show
mysql -e "select email, from_unixtime(deleted_at) from zimbra.deleted_account order by deleted_at") and grep "DeleteAccountRequest" in mailboxd log and doesnt appears.
So i have backup from some days but when i create a new account (the same name) give me the error.

Thanks for help

Code: Select all

zimbra@correo:~$ zmprov -v ca encuesta@domain.com password
ERROR: ldap.ENTRY_NOT_FOUND (entry not found - unable to create entry: no such object)
com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapFaultException: entry not found - unable to create entry: no such object
ExceptionId:qtp10900158-44719:https://127.0.0.1:7071/service/admin/soap/CreateAccountRequest:1502288570428:25ac1c33d70b6ea5
Code:ldap.ENTRY_NOT_FOUND
        at com.zimbra.common.soap.Soap12Protocol.soapFault(Soap12Protocol.java:88)
        at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.extractBodyElement(SoapTransport.java:333)
        at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.parseSoapResponse(SoapTransport.java:308)
        at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(SoapHttpTransport.java:255)
        at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(SoapHttpTransport.java:167)
        at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.invoke(SoapTransport.java:386)
        at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.invokeWithoutSession(SoapTransport.java:372)
        at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.invokeRequest(SoapProvisioning.java:442)
        at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.invoke(SoapProvisioning.java:450)
        at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.invokeJaxb(SoapProvisioning.java:500)
        at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.createAccount(SoapProvisioning.java:614)
        at com.zimbra.cs.account.ProvUtil.execute(ProvUtil.java:880)
        at com.zimbra.cs.account.ProvUtil.main(ProvUtil.java:3585)
niccarp

Re: Ldap Re-create account error

Post by niccarp »

Well... just to keep record i update the post.

Seems solved, the problem was users ldap duplicate in the database for some reason and a enter line at the end of one line.

zimbraDataSourceName=ldap,uid=galsync,ou=people,

Exporting ldap database , fixing the Ldiff file and reimporting did the magic.