After making the change suggested by Zimbra Support and restarting mailboxd, I have no more CompoundCachingTier errors.
I've suggested to Zimbra Support that the default value for zimbraImapInactiveSessionEhcacheSize be increased to 100MB for new Zimbra installs.
Hope that helps others,
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
New warnings after upgrade: CompoundCachingTier - Error overflowing into lower caching tier - The element is too large
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
- L. Mark Stone
- Elite member
- Posts: 1799
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:35 am
- Location: Portland, Maine
- ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.8 Patch 6 Network Edition
Re: New warnings after upgrade: CompoundCachingTier - Error overflowing into lower caching tier - The element is too lar
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests