IMAP locking, LDAP TLS/OpenDKIM issues after 8.7 to 8.8 upgrade

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
brcp40

Re: IMAP locking, LDAP TLS/OpenDKIM issues after 8.7 to 8.8 upgrade

Post by brcp40 »

This server has been upgraded since an original install in ~2013, so it's quite possible there are old configurations still hanging around that cause trouble when upgrading.

I've configured the proxy for both web and imap, and enabled imap nio. We'll see how that goes.

My "failed" message on starting mailboxd has returned, though, and there are no indications of any error that's causing it.

And I still have to resolve my dkim issue. But at least those are relatively minor.
L. Mark Stone
Ambassador
Ambassador
ZCS/ZD Version: 10.0.7 Network Edition

Re: IMAP locking, LDAP TLS/OpenDKIM issues after 8.7 to 8.8 upgrade

Post by L. Mark Stone »

Is this an OSE or an NE server?

Because if the latter, I think you'll find the Zextras Backup tools bundled with 8.8 would greatly simplify a migration to a new server, with standard configs, and none of the issues in your existing server would be carried over.

Regardless, <mod_hat_on>, it helps if you put the output of zmcontrol -v in your profile so we can see what flavor of Zimbra you are running.

All the best,
Mark