Local Recipient is being flagged as SPAM in just one Mailbox

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
evertsz

Local Recipient is being flagged as SPAM in just one Mailbox

Post by evertsz »

Hi guys.
I'm running on ZCS 8.7.1_GA_1670.RHEL7_64_20161025045328 RHEL7_64 FOSS edition.

One user on their mailbox (userA@domain) flagged by mistake/mouse error another local account (userB@domain from the same domain, on same server) as SPAM.
As observed later by the userA, all mails received from userB are going to Junk folder; as normal. Then userA marked NOT SPAM one of the e-mails received in junk by userB.
The mail moved from junk to inbox; as normal.

The thing is that now the new emails arriving from userB@domain to userA@domain are going always to junk even if they already marked as NOT SPAM.
The userA@ added a registry on Whitelist config on inbox preferences, still have the issue.
Then, added a registry on Whitelist domain on inbox preferences, still have the issue.

As admin I've checked the logs and this is what I see:

Code: Select all

Jun  6 12:46:35 mail postfix/smtpd[19785]: NOQUEUE: filter: RCPT from mailserver.domain userB@domain: Sender address triggers FILTER smtp-amavis from..... 
Then I run the whole process and mark NOT SPAM again and ran the

zmtrains 
manually to amavis learn from spam@domain account.
Issue still there.

I've tried to include in CC another mailbox like userC@domain. And for that user these mail goes fine:

Jun  6 13:08:08 mail amavis[18032]: (18032-05) Passed CLEAN {RelayedInternal}, ORIGINATING/MYNETS LOCAL  
And the e-mail are received in inbox for userC@domain; on userA@domain going to spam again.

Tried with this command for the userA@domain:

zmprov ma userA@domain amavisBypassSpamChecks TRUE amavisSpamLover TRUE 
And doesn't work.

If you see the log for userC@domain you can see that the Nets/local are configured to be safe.

Please Help.
Thanks.
Ed.