Zimbra 8.8.8 server configuration for Mobile Application or Mobile Email configuration

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
jkdholakiya

Zimbra 8.8.8 server configuration for Mobile Application or Mobile Email configuration

Post by jkdholakiya »

Dear Team,

I have done successful installation of Zimbra 8.8.8 on Ubuntu server 16.04 LTS. i want to configure the Mail server on my iPhone.
Appreciate you support for the guidelines.
currently i am facing issue as outgoing server smtp.domain.com not found.
Error as :
The SMTP Server "smtp.domain.com" is not responding check your network connection and that you entered correct information in the "Outgoing Mail Server" Field

Thanks!!!
Jignesh
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Zimbra 8.8.8 server configuration for Mobile Application or Mobile Email configuration

Post by phoenix »

jkdholakiya wrote:Dear Team,

I have done successful installation of Zimbra 8.8.8 on Ubuntu server 16.04 LTS. i want to configure the Mail server on my iPhone.
Appreciate you support for the guidelines.
currently i am facing issue as outgoing server smtp.domain.com not found.
Error as :
The SMTP Server "smtp.domain.com" is not responding check your network connection and that you entered correct information in the "Outgoing Mail Server" Field
That error means exactly what it says, either you don't have the correct DNS records and/or you have a firewall blocking the port. This is not a problem with Zimbra.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra