Zimbra Storage

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
sunil_ghimire

Zimbra Storage

Post by sunil_ghimire »

Have a 270 user zimbra server having issue with storage, memory now working in /swap...... zimbra is lagging its performance...
i am using a minimal Ram requirement.....just need to how to trobleshoot memory issue and solve my zimbra servers laging issue....
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Zimbra Storage

Post by phoenix »

sunil_ghimire wrote:Have a 270 user zimbra server having issue with storage, memory now working in /swap...... zimbra is lagging its performance...
i am using a minimal Ram requirement.....just need to how to trobleshoot memory issue and solve my zimbra servers laging issue....
Is there a question somewhere in there? Have you read any of the information on the forums and wiki for sizing a Zimbra server? What have you tried so far to troubleshoot your issues? You've also given no dteails of the ZCS version in use, no information about how many users are active when you have these problems and no details on the hardware in use nor it's specifications (especially RAM and type of HD used).

You should always post the full output of the following command every time you post a question:

Code: Select all

zmcontrol -v
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra