all users send from alias domain

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
SageMajor

all users send from alias domain

Post by SageMajor »

We have a domain domain.com . We are gong to be re-branding to domain1.com I added domain1.com as domain alias for domain.com Incoming emails to all users to domain1.com get put into the correct domain.com user account. I also can login at mail.domain1.com and get into the correct account. What I can not do is send emails from domain1.com. I have checked the allow sending from all domains however nothing from domain1.com shows up in the persona setup. In the admin section of a user of aliases I see user@domain1.com

Logged in as the users under primary account settings and the settings for sent messages I do not see user@domain1.com as a choice.

I would like every user from domain.com to be able to send from user@domain.com or user@domain1.com
tonyg
Advanced member
Advanced member
ZCS/ZD Version: 8.8.12.GA.3794.UBUNTU18.64 FOSS

Re: all users send from alias domain

Post by tonyg »

If you do get a response for how to send from the alias in this special configuration, you may note that emails from UserX send via that AliasZ might be received as "From AliasZ on behalf of UserX...".

Please see my thread on that topic, which which I have not yet found a solution.

Good luck.
aek

Re: all users send from alias domain

Post by aek »

I have the same problem. Really no one has any solutions !?