problem with email aliases

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
rllanes

problem with email aliases

Post by rllanes »

hi everyone ... i am kind of a noob with zimbra i will tell you my problem ... i have zimbra 8.6 collaboration ... and i have a problem with 3 accounts ... at some point long time ago i configured 2 of this accounts to send their respective emails to the third one ... i think that i did it with the traditional web GUI in Home-Manage-Aliases ... but right now there is no alias in the list that refers to this 3 emails ... and when i send an email from 1 each of the linked account it reaches the third one ... so it's working ... but how do i turn back that down if it does not shows in the aliases page of web gui ... i really appreciated the help ... thanks in advance
rllanes

Re: problem with email aliases (SOLVED)

Post by rllanes »

sorry everyone ... this issue was solved ... the thing was that the specific accounts were for some reason bug and did not display the full features of a normal account like resend address ... since i configured this a long time ago i dont make many changes to my zimbra since my coorp it's small i did not recall this ... but i deleted the accounts and when i recreate them ... all was normal ... thanks anyway ... and excuse my english