Our ZCS have a problem when the user clicks on XML attached files in messages (like invoices file) geting an error in browser (attachment <xml zimbra new.png>):
XML Parsing Error: no root element found
Location: https://host.domain.com/service/home/~/ ... 703&part=2
Line Number 2, Column 1:
The server is the 8.8.9 (8.8.9.GA.3019.UBUNTU16.64 UBUNTU16_64 FOSS edition, Patch 8.8.9_P3), in our old 8.6 (Release 8.6.0.GA.1153.UBUNTU12.64 UBUNTU12_64 FOSS edition, Patch 8.6.0_P7) the error don't occour (<attachment xml zimbra old.png>), the XML is exhibited correct in the browser.
I'm glad for any reply, thank you!
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- xml zimbra old.png (79.91 KiB) Viewed 233 times
- xml zimbra new.png (80.63 KiB) Viewed 233 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests