Current situtation: Our mailserver is Zimbra latest version upgraded.
We have 25 users. All the mailboxes are applied with HSM policy with Amazon S3 bucket and only 2 months of mail are residing in the server itself.
We have a big issue in the last 1 day. We have an issue in the esx (space issue) and the zimbra server was down for 4-5 hours. After deleting some other machines from the esxi to freeup some space we restart the server.
After the restart we noticed the following:
- HSM policy and amazon s3 has been gone and no bucket info was assigned.
- We saw only mail of users that are until 2 months old (this is the hsm policy to offload the messages to amazon s3)
- We connect again the Amazon s3 bucket store and the connection was succesfully made to the old bucket.
On any mail after that date (2 months back) we get a message about Missing blob for message xxx
What steps is needed to re-read the blobs?
If that is not possible can we restore from the backup that is on the machine one day before?How that can be done?
Release 8.8.11.GA.3737.UBUNTU16.64 UBUNTU16_64 NETWORK edition, Patch 8.8.11_P2.
Please for your urgent support and help to resolve the issue.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: tin and 11 guests