Ajax UI fails in Edge, works in Chrome, all users

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
Matt Drown
ZCS/ZD Version: Release 10.0.7 FOSS

Re: Ajax UI fails in Edge, works in Chrome, all users

Post by Matt Drown »

L. Mark Stone wrote:The Release Notes from 8.8.11 Patch 3 indicate a fix for Edge browsers and Chrome 73 is included.
I look here - https://zimbra.org/download/zimbra-collaboration - for current releases, and it doesn't seem to be updated yet (but assume it will be updated later today based on past experience).

Where are you finding the release notes? I just saw the announcement about chrome73 in the blog posts.
L. Mark Stone
Ambassador
Ambassador
ZCS/ZD Version: 10.0.7 Network Edition

Post by L. Mark Stone »

Matt,

Click on the link on the download page for the current Release Notes and let the page paint in your browser.

The last bit of the URL will be “P2” for 8.8.11 and “P6” for 8.8.10. Change P2 to P3 and hit Enter and you will be taken to the Patch 3 Release Notes.

All the best,
Mark
johnroberts

Post by johnroberts »

L. Mark Stone wrote:The Release Notes from 8.8.11 Patch 3 indicate a fix for Edge browsers and Chrome 73 is included.
Thanks Mark! I can confirm that this does indeed fix the problem with Edge.

The Zimbra updates were included with our Ubuntu 16 package management updates 'apt-get dist-upgrade'.

zimbra-common-core-jar zimbra-mbox-webclient-war zimbra-nginx zimbra-patch zimbra-proxy-components

Thanks to those at Synacor for resolving this!
L. Mark Stone
Ambassador
Ambassador
ZCS/ZD Version: 10.0.7 Network Edition

Post by L. Mark Stone »

You’re welcome!

Don’t forget to install the MTA fix too, after documenting your amavis customizations.

Mark
jeastman
Zimbra Employee
Zimbra Employee

Post by jeastman »

In addition to 8.8.11 Patch 3, The fix is also available in 8.8.10 Patch 7 and 8.7.11 Patch 9.
John Eastman
salman

Post by salman »

I am also facing the same type of issue, (most probably after getting Windows 10 1809 update during this weekend).
My Zimbra version is 8.5.1_GA_3056.FOSS all of my users are facing the loading stuck issue when using Ajax.

I have tried all the solutions available on this forum (changing initial inbox to sent, changing alternative browsers, etc. but none of them is working and only Standard(HTML) version and Mobile versions are working)

Can anyone help or facing this issue during these days ? (around 25th May 2019)
Klug
Ambassador
Ambassador
ZCS/ZD Version: All of them

Post by Klug »

Salman, your problem is different.
Your server might be compromised.
See: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=65932