Guide to install zimbra doc

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
senyapsudah

Guide to install zimbra doc

Post by senyapsudah »

Hi team,

can anyone help to point the correct guide to install and get zimbra docs running successfully. i try to install zimbra doc but end up i can see that the zimbra doc status show down inside monitor. please advise.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Guide to install zimbra doc

Post by phoenix »

Why don't you take a look at the ZCS Network Edition Documentation Page?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
L. Mark Stone
Ambassador
Ambassador
ZCS/ZD Version: 10.0.7 Network Edition

Re: Guide to install zimbra doc

Post by L. Mark Stone »

senyapsudah wrote:Hi team,

can anyone help to point the correct guide to install and get zimbra docs running successfully. i try to install zimbra doc but end up i can see that the zimbra doc status show down inside monitor. please advise.

There is no monitoring for a Zimbra Docs server available in the Admin Console yet; All Docs Servers will be listed in the Monitoring page, but all will have Red X's for their status and the Admin Console home page will report that some Zimbra services are not running.

The Ubuntu 18.04 Docs Server version does do syslogging to the logger host, but has a known bug for a crypto library load, so no green check mark there either at the moment.

Zimbra is aware FWIW.

Hope that helps,
Mark