Support Issues

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
jeremywatco

Support Issues

Post by jeremywatco »

Anyone else having support issues? We've had paid zimbra support for years. In years past I've probably only reached out 3-4 times and ALWAYS had issues addressed pretty quick.

Since upgrading to 8.8.12 I've had an issue where my GAL no longer syncs with any outlook users. Using EAS or ZCO doesnt change things. The GAL never syncs with the client. Support spent 2 weeks troubleshooting with me and then just said its a bug and development is aware. I asked if I could roll back to a previous version. I was told no. I asked if there was a hot fix. I was told no. I was told that there is no fix for my users not having a GAL at this time and to check back at a later date.

Really?? What the heck. To me this is a major issue. What is the point of support if they can't fix my issue.
jeremywatco

Re: Support Issues

Post by jeremywatco »

Still having this issue.

Support has confirmed its a bug (months ago) and that there is no workaround and no fix as of now. I've had to move a good number of users over to Exchange in order to get them a workable GAL.

Anyone know how to escalate support issues? I opened the ticket back in April and am out of options. Going back to exchange was honestly the last thing I wanted to do. Support will no longer respond to my update requests.. i have users asking me daily about their GAL.. so I just don't know what to do anymore.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Support Issues

Post by phoenix »

jeremywatco wrote:Anyone know how to escalate support issues? I opened the ticket back in April and am out of options.
Do you have a sales or Partner contact?If you do then I'd reach out to them and see if you can get any traction on this problem.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra