Cannot login to admin console

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
shakesh

Cannot login to admin console

Post by shakesh »

I am unable to login to admin console after giving correct password. Web access for users are successful but admin login doesnt give any error..
jholder
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Cannot login to admin console

Post by jholder »

shakesh wrote:I am unable to login to admin console after giving correct password. Web access for users are successful but admin login doesn't give any error..
Hello and welcome to the Zimbra forums.

I'm a little unsure what you would like us to do to help on this.

"The password and username i'm typing are correct." and "There are no errors"
cannot both be true if it's failing...but not only that, an authentication failure will most certainly log in the log.

Can you give us more details? Are you using AD Authentication? Are you seeing an auth failure? If the answer is no, then you're not looking in the right place: mailbox.log -- it'll be in there.
shakesh

Post by shakesh »

No we dont use exter AD server and what i mean is that when i try to login to admin console with correct password it doesn't login
here is my mailbox.log
tail -f /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log | grep admin@domain.com
2019-05-30 14:36:58,348 INFO [qtp509886383-69301:https://123.45.67.89:7071/service/admin ... uthRequest] [name=admin@domain.com;mid=541;ip=office ip;ua=ZimbraWebClient - GC74 (Win);] soap - AuthRequest elapsed=35
koval1986

Post by koval1986 »

Hi, do not tell me how rightly udilti user with all his letters: :roll:
shakesh

Post by shakesh »

Koval1986: didnt get ur point