Zimbra relaying

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
Blisk

Re: Zimbra relaying

Post by Blisk »

phoenix wrote:
Blisk wrote:I really don't know what you want me to change, I looks like I should ask on some other forum.
How about an explanation as to why you posted completely different details in your post to which I replied?
Because I don't know what you are talking about, which post or where you give me an answer??
here?

I've told you this several times and even given the correct format in an earlier post but here we go again: your hosts file format for the LAN IP entry is incorrect, read my earlier post with the example in it and change it in your current file.

In addition (I've also mentioned this) as you're behind a NAT router your resolv file should ony have the LAN DNS server in it and not an external DNS server - this is most likely the cause of your problem(s).

you always said you already give answer but where???

I don't see any IPs for hosts or resolv.conf
I posted it many times and every time I did that you said it is wrong, I need to check wiki I did that and did exactly what is on wiki and everytime was wrong.

So what is right and where it is? that print screen of your post is the only solution you give me with IPs

And no it doesn't work, I can send email from thunderbird but mail can not be copied into Sent folder also can not save mail into drafts.
Inbox is empty and no errors at all.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Blisk wrote:Because I don't know what you are talking about, which post or where you give me an answer??
Then perhaps you ought to pay a bit more attention, my reply is in your other thread here: viewtopic.php?t=66472#p291663
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
Blisk

Post by Blisk »

yes exactly and exactly that I posted print screen, the only solution you give me and I have already do that.
and you write why I take posts from elsewhere?

my hosts file is
192.168.100.200 mail.mydomain.com mail

you can check how many times I write this.

and this is your post.
Attachments
2019-06-27 14_59_57-(2) Zimbra installation Ldap failure - Zimbra Forums.png
2019-06-27 14_59_57-(2) Zimbra installation Ldap failure - Zimbra Forums.png (13.59 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Blisk wrote:yes exactly and exactly that I posted print screen, the only solution you give me and I have already do that.
and you write why I take posts from elsewhere?

my hosts file is
192.168.100.200 mail.mydomain.com mail

you can check how many times I write this.
When I asked you to check your hosts & resolv foiles youy posted thsi in response: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66475#p291791

That was what I replied to, do you think it looks like the information you subsequently posted?
Regards

Bill

Per ardua ad astra
Blisk

Post by Blisk »

thank you for your time and help I solve problem, now all works as it should.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

Blisk wrote:thank you for your time and help I solve problem, now all works as it should.
As this is a Community Form, why don't you post your solution so that it may help others?
Regards

Bill

Per ardua ad astra