Cannot Remove Users

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
LoneCrowe

Cannot Remove Users

Post by LoneCrowe »

Its spitting back an error about an old S3 bucket I had created a long time ago and removed. I also run zextras which set it up as a secondary powerstore. I can't remove it from zextras, I can't remove the volume (0 bytes) and

Try to remove a user via cli or gui

ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown S3 bucket configuration identified by 6bab5b45-395d-4334-aece-8ce56f52a4f6)

Try to remove the volume

Message: system failure: org.openzal.zal.exceptions.VolumeServiceException: com.zimbra.cs.volume.VolumeServiceException: no such volume: -1 ExceptionId:qtp961409111-1755:https://myserver/service/admin/soap/Mod ... dac5b1801f Code:volume.NO_SUCH_VOLUME Error code: service.FAILURE Method: [unknown] Details:soap:Receiver

Try to remove the powerstore just says you can't remove one that is in use.

It never was in use as I only was testing the feature and realized I didn't need it. So I had removed the S3 bucket.

How can I remove this volume?
LoneCrowe

Re: Cannot Remove Users

Post by LoneCrowe »

I figured it out. I had to create a new secondary in zextras and set as the active and then I was able to remove the old one, which also removed the volume and allowed me to remove users.