Spam sending to the admin account

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
gmahima1029

Spam sending to the admin account

Post by gmahima1029 »

i am having the same issue . Can anybody plz help, with the same isssue as described above also my amavid and antivirus service are restarting automatically on daily base at fixed time.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Spam sending to the admin account

Post by phoenix »

gmahima1029 wrote:i am having the same issue . Can anybody plz help, with the same isssue as described above also my amavid and antivirus service are restarting automatically on daily base at fixed time.
How about some idea of your ZCS version. You should also not add your your posts to threads that are five years old.

What's the full output of the following command:

Code: Select all

zmcontrol -v
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
Lewis-H

Re: Spam sending to the admin account

Post by Lewis-H »

In the Security & Compliance Center, go to Threat management > Review > Restricted users.

Find and select the user that you want to unblock. In the Actions column, click Unblock.

A fly-out will go into the details about the account whose sending is restricted. You should go through the recommendations to ensure you're taking the proper actions in case the account is actually compromised. Click Next when done.

The next screen has recommendations to help prevent future compromise. Enabling multi-factor authentication (MFA) and changing the passwords are a good defense. Click Unblock user when done.

Click Yes to confirm the change.