MX Hero 1.7.2 and Zimbra 8 FOSS

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
drdre
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by drdre »

Good day all,
Has anyone gotten MX Hero 1.7.2 and Zimbra 8 FOSS to work well ?? I install 1.7.2 today and the graphs were not working when i added the domain, group and an email user... secondly i wasnt unable to send mail.. and thirdly mxhero does not have an uninstall option :( was able to send mail again by restoring my master.cf and master.cf.in to the original files before the installation.
SO if anyone has it working well with zimbra 8 on ubuntu 12.04 lts please let me know.. for i might have installed it wrong.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="drdre"]Has anyone gotten MX Hero 1.7.2 and Zimbra 8 FOSS to work well ?? I install 1.7.2 today and the graphs were not working when i added the domain, group and an email user... secondly i wasnt unable to send mail.. and thirdly mxhero does not have an uninstall option :( was able to send mail again by restoring my master.cf and master.cf.in to the original files before the installation..[/QUOTE]This is not a Zimbra problem and you would be better asking this on the mxHero support forum, I believe there are some problems getting it to work with ZCS 8 and they're working on a fix.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
bcsantos

Post by bcsantos »

We're going to release the new version with Zimbra 8 compatibility until Nov 30.

Stay tunned!
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by phoenix »

[quote user="bcsantos"]We're going to release the new version with Zimbra 8 compatibility until Nov 30.

Stay tunned![/QUOTE]Thanks for the update. :)
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
drdre
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Post by drdre »

He made my daY :)