M3-346

Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

M3-346

Post by phoenix »

Another flawless upgrade. :)
I still don't have the statistics available for the individual server (although they are there for the 'global' stats). The gifs for the server are being generated with graphs but just not displayed. I'll see if this is mentioned in bugzilla, if I can find my way around it. :eek:
I can't see anything on bugzilla for this and there's also no stats produced for disk activity (the mysql tables are empty).
[QUOTE]mysql> select * from disk_aggregate;

Empty set (0.00 sec)
mysql> select * from disk_status;

Empty set (0.00 sec)[/QUOTE]
There seems to be a problem with the reading pane when viewing HTML messages, if I scroll down a message I get lines across the HTML view.
The check mail button takes me back to the inbox if I'm in another folder, surely that should just check for mail (or is the folder change by design) and leave me in the folder I was originally in? I know if there's new mail as zimbra tells be a message count.
Hmmm, Salesforce looks like it could be an interesting add-in. :) Is there anything for us to try in this release?
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra
14319KevinH
Ambassador
Ambassador

M3-346

Post by 14319KevinH »

[quote user="10330phoenix"]Another flawless upgrade. :)

[/QUOTE]
Thanks!
[quote user="10330phoenix"]

I still don't have the statistics available for the individual server (although they are there for the 'global' stats). The gifs for the server are being generated with graphs but just not displayed. I'll see if this is mentioned in bugzilla, if I can find my way around it. :eek:
I can't see anything on bugzilla for this and there's also no stats produced for disk activity (the mysql tables are empty).

[/QUOTE]
I don't see a bug either. I'll test our latest code and see if I can replicate.

There seems to be a problem with the reading pane when viewing HTML messages, if I scroll down a message I get lines across the HTML view.

[/QUOTE]
I've seen this at times too. FF only?

The check mail button takes me back to the inbox if I'm in another folder, surely that should just check for mail (or is the folder change by design) and leave me in the folder I was originally in? I know if there's new mail as zimbra tells be a message count.

[/QUOTE]
It's always been this way and allows us to refresh all the views, since we are not just running the current query but an "in:inbox" query. I see your point poeple will expect it to just refresh the current view.
[quote user="10330phoenix"]Hmmm, Salesforce looks like it could be an interesting add-in. :) Is there anything for us to try in this release?[/QUOTE]
Not yet. Still some work to do there.
phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

M3-346

Post by phoenix »

The lines in the reading pane is a problem in FF (I'm using 1.5) only, IE works fine.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

Per ardua ad astra