Download Free Version?

Running our Appliance (ZCA), ZCS on VMware, or any other virtual machine software? Post your thoughts here.
kazooless
Advanced member
Advanced member

Download Free Version?

Post by kazooless »

When I try to find the download of the Basic appliance version, all I can find is the "register here for a free trial." It is unclear if the appliance for basic vs standard is the same exact download and you need to register for both.
Or, am I missing a link somewhere for the basic edition?
I think maybe the website should be more clear about this, just a suggestion.
Thanks,
Kazooless
Screetch

Download Free Version?

Post by Screetch »

go on to register, then you received a mail with link to download the trial.

after this you have to go to th buying section and buy the basic.... the invoice is 0$
kazooless
Advanced member
Advanced member

Download Free Version?

Post by kazooless »

I forgot to say "Thank you." I was able to acquire it by going through the purchase procedure. When choosing basic, it was $0 like you said.
It just seems very unintuitive. I would suggest they change it or make it clear on the appliance page how to get the "free" version.
Thanks again,
kazoo
Tripple
Outstanding Member
Outstanding Member

Download Free Version?

Post by Tripple »

[quote user="Screetch"]go on to register, then you received a mail with link to download the trial.

after this you have to go to th buying section and buy the basic.... the invoice is 0$[/QUOTE]
Not if you see this message:

Online Ordering Is Unavailable in Your Region
rpelanis

Download Free Version?

Post by rpelanis »

I "purchased", downloaded and installed the Free ($0) "permanent", 10 users Zimbra Appliance and now I have the reminder that my Server's License has expired, and I'm not really sure if the appliance will remain in operation after the 30 days grace period.
License.jpg
Licenseinfo.jpg