Appliance 7 GM?

Running our Appliance (ZCA), ZCS on VMware, or any other virtual machine software? Post your thoughts here.
pmccrackan

Appliance 7 GM?

Post by pmccrackan »

Hi guys, rather than opening a new thread, I searched high and low but am unable to find anything other than questions on this ............

So the preview was in August last year, I have downloaded and am using the latest trial beta, when oh when will there be a production release?
Event Information: Sneak Preview - VMware Zimbra 7 Appliance
English : Perth Time

Event status: Event has passed

Date and time: Thursday, 18 August 2011 1:00 am

Australia Western Time (Perth, GMT+08:00)
I cant even find a recording of the above webinar.

Hope someone can answer, thanks.
cavj1
Advanced member
Advanced member

Appliance 7 GM?

Post by cavj1 »

I've been asking that question for just about year already. Even offered to sell my licenses if I could. It seems a communications software company lacks the ability to communicate with its clients.
Travis Kensil

Appliance 7 GM?

Post by Travis Kensil »

I was told by our previous sales rep. that the Appliance has been put on hold till later this year due to development resources being moved to work on Project Octopus. Back in Oct. 2011 we began looking at using the Appliance but got sick of waiting so we just deployed on RedHat, I would encourage those "waiting" on the appliance to just move forward with the NE edition on your favorite Linux distro; no one at Zimbra seems to be able to commit to a reliable time frame for its use.
cavj1
Advanced member
Advanced member

Appliance 7 GM?

Post by cavj1 »

But will the license work???